8/26/11

Blog Post #3

Read James Thurber's "University Days," on pg. 343 in your yellow Seagull Reader book.

Now, write a blog post where you tell me about a class where you had difficulty--either because the teacher wasn't very helpful in relating the material, or because you simply weren't inclined to grasp it entirely.

For me, it was chemistry. I still wake up in cold sweats...


A small housekeeping matter:

I'll be grading the blogs about every couple weeks. As I've said before, it's a credit/no credit thing, so not a whole lot to worry about, if you have them done,. Your blog grade for the week will be based on whatever's there when I check, so make sure you're keeping up on your blog. Also, if your name doesn't appear anywhere on your blog, I don't know who you are and can't give you any credit for it, so make sure your name is on there somewhere.

No comments: